Friday, December 31, 2004

Astounded at the response

I must say that when I first decided to start this knitalong, I expected to get *maybe* 3 or 4 people interested and signed up. Well, we have 97 knitters knitting along. I am simply astounded. I want to thank all of you for your wonderful pictures and posts, and for those of you who haven't posted, remember, we still have one more month to go, so get those posts and cameras ready :) Here is a picture of my brother sporting his new Irish Hiking scarf (and the hat I knit him). He even wore it when we went out while I was down visiting my family for the Holiday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dympna said...

I've had a great time knitting the scaves. I will probably do a few more. A great way to use up stash yarn.
Thank you for the knitalong

Fri Dec 31, 09:31:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home