Wednesday, January 26, 2005

An update on the end of our knitalong

I wanted to let you know, that since this knitalong ends 1/31, I will be deleting all of you as members sometime in February. Feel free to post your progress, or pictures if you have them, until then! From what I understand, if I delete members, rather than deleting the blog, it will keep the blog available online, but no one can post-- someone correct me if I'm wrong! UNLESS someone would like to keep it going, then I could transfer the administrator status to you. Just let me know and I can transfer it over. If not, thanks so much to everyone who participated to make our knitalong successful!

The Irish Hiking Scarf really helped to overcome my intimidation of cables, and I moved on to the Here and There Cables scarf from Scarf Style. There's pics on my main blog if you want to see a picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home