Friday, June 10, 2005


Progess!!! Look, it's so much longer now! I'm about halfway there. Not bad since my sister's birhtday isn't until November. Hahaha.


I also used the Irish Hiking Scarf pattern for this and borrowed the ribbon idea from a Knitty Coffeeshop discussion on Margaret Nicole New York clutches. I'm using it for my new cell phone - it keeps it from getting all scratched up when i throw my keys in the purse. Plus, it makes it so much easier to find! It also fits my Canon SD300 camera. Pretty nice for those times I want to carry the camera in my purse or pocket. www.knottyknitpicks.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Clint Gardner said...

That's quite a cool pattern.

Sat Jun 11, 08:46:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Youre making great progress on your sister's scarf. She's going to love it. I also like the cell phone case. Great idea!

Mon Jul 04, 08:31:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home