Monday, June 27, 2005

Progress, and first post

Well I started my Irish Hiking Scarf on a 7 hour bus trip back on June 7th, on the way to Saint John, New Brunswick. On the way back, I took this picture showing the progress I had made:



I hadn't worked on it much since then, as I do most of my knitting while watching TV or movies, and I haven't been doing much of that. I worked on it a lot today though, and these pictures show my progress so far (click for larger pics):





I'm using Paton's Shetland Chunky, in a colour that's been discontinued. I bought 7 balls of it for $2 each at my LYS. I'm on my second ball now. I'm not sure if it's a good yarn for this kind of pattern, but I like it so far. I will definitely be making more of these.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great so far. Like the binder clip idea to show it off :-)

Mon Jul 04, 08:29:00 PM CDT  
Blogger craftygal7388 said...

I love the green. will have to use it when I make the next one. This pattern is wonderful. Happy knitting.

Thu Aug 11, 08:42:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home