Thursday, August 11, 2005

I am having so much fun with this pattern. I only had 2 skeins of yarn so I stopped the scarf and working on the hat. I didn't want to run out of yarn in the middle of the hat. Turns out that the hat doesn't take a whole skein. I'll have plenty of yarn. I have a few more rows to go and I'll be ready to switch to the DPN's. I used #US 8 and 9 needles (instead of 7 & 8's) to give me a larger size without increasing the stitch count. Then back to the scarf where I have just a tad to go. This is soooo much fun!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu Aug 11, 04:52:00 PM CDT  
Blogger . said...

how do I join the knitalong? I sent an email but it came back as an unknown email.

thanks

Wed Aug 17, 05:16:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home