Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Irish Hiking Santa Hat - finished

Irish Hiking Santa Hat
Irish Hiking Santa Hat,
originally uploaded by Lomara.
But I'm not that happy with it. Instead of trying to decrease in sections spaced equally, I decided to decrease at the beginning and end of each row! Duh me! It's like a pixie hat that slants to one side. At least you can't see the crazy slant when it's being worn. I sure did learn how to knit a conehead on this one. I'd love to rip the last 6 inches back and rework it, but I need to wear it to a Christmas party tomorrow! Ack!

(Other than the major freak-out over the slanty pixieness of this thing, it really is a pretty hat...that's slanted! haha!)

3 Comments:

Blogger knit_chick said...

I think it turned out great!

Thu Dec 15, 10:12:00 AM CST  
Blogger knottyknitpicks said...

i love how it turned out!! so creative, too.

Thu Dec 15, 04:46:00 PM CST  
Blogger Dympna said...

Looks like a great hat for Christmas.

Fri Dec 16, 08:37:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home