Wednesday, December 14, 2005

teflon scarf



I fell in love with this pattern as soon as I saw it. I definitely made a mistake with the yarn I picked to make my first one. I was sucked in with a sale and went with Lion Brand's Kool Wool - it's just too stiff and synthetic, but I am compelled to finish it. I am excited about the possibilities for the next one - maybe cranberry tweed? or another charcoal but in a soft wool like Wool of the Andes? It's just so simple and yet so satisfying to bang out the cables. Yeah for the Irish Hiking Scarf!

1 Comments:

Blogger KniTaPaLooZa said...

I love the Telfon edging. Great job. And as for the yarn... Been there done that. don't you just hate it when you put all this work into a peice only to have the fiber suck. Thanks for sharing your wonderful scarf. Great Job

Wed Dec 14, 11:17:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home