Thursday, December 01, 2005

update on cell phone cozy

Hi everyone! Hope the Thanksgiving weekend was relaxing for everyone. I just realized that the cell phone cozy pattern was linked to my page - what a surprise! But I also realized that the link to the pattern didn't work. So I've updated the post to the cell phone cozy photo with the pattern - so that should help you with the pattern I modified from the Irish Hiking Scarf pattern. I used Debbie Bliss Cashmerino in case anyone was wondering about gauge. :)

I finally gave my sister her Irish Hiking Scarf and hat for her birthday earlier in November. She loves it!! And I just sent her an email with links to the Gap and Jcrew knockoffs of the Irish Hiking Scarf and Hat!! Hahahahaha. I told her that she's in style now. My oldest sister has also made a request....I think I'll start off with the hat since that knits up so fast. (I will post a picture of my sister modeling her new gift as soon as my oncology block ends and I have the time to download the pciture.)

Thanks for keeping this KAL alive!!! I learned how to do cables because of it. (Hey, I should make a t-shirt that reads "I learned how to do cables because of Irish Hiking Scarf knitalong.")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home