Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Karaoke

I just picked up this pattern this weekend, after seeing it around the blog-o-sphere for quite a while now. I bought some SWTC Karaoke yarn last week with no project in mind... I just knew that I had to have the yarn. I don't know if it is the pattern or the yarn or both, but I just cannot put this down!

Irish Hiking Scarf

My scarf is actually about 3 times this size right now. These colors blend so nice, and the yarn... It is so yummy! It is 50% soy silk, 50% wool. I think once I am done with this I am going to make the wristwarmers to go with it.

8 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

The yarn looks very shimmery and silky!

Tue Jan 17, 08:06:00 AM CST  
Blogger lexa said...

That is a beautiful scarf! Can't wait to see the FO!

Tue Jan 17, 02:54:00 PM CST  
Blogger Mary said...

That is stunning!

Tue Jan 17, 06:14:00 PM CST  
Blogger Ang said...

So beautiful! What color name/number of Karaoke is it?

Thu Jan 19, 05:14:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that's the most beautiful IHS i've ever seen! i love that yarn!

(i'm just a random reader who came to peruse the pics of cabley goodness.)

Fri Jan 20, 03:03:00 PM CST  
Blogger Katie said...

wow!!!! that yarn is absolutely beautiful! the cables look great too!

Mon Jan 23, 06:30:00 PM CST  
Blogger Adelle said...

Thanks for all of the great comments!

The color is #278 (Mermaid Mix).

Tue Jan 24, 07:36:00 PM CST  
Blogger vicki said...

i love that pattern, i wish i had your talent. the yarn looks awesome, wish i could use it but am allergic to wool :( hugggs

Tue Jan 31, 12:09:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home