Thursday, January 05, 2006

Shel's First IHS - had to go with greens


This is my first IHS. I look forward to trying to figure out the hat also, although I don't have the Stitch N Bitch book to use for the basic pattern.

I chose this lovely green varigated worsted merino from Malabrigo for this scarf. This color is mostly green, with a slight hint of a blue green. The digital camera makes it seem like the blue is much brighter than in RL. I am really loving the color variation, although I might add an extra cable to make the scarf a bit wider for the next one. I am using US 8 needles and have the scarf about 1/2 done. Great to see all the wonderful scarves on here.

Shel

1 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

Wow, the colour is gorgeous!!! I have never worked with varigated yarn, but I think I'm going to get some now, and I love the colours you chose! Beautiful!

Thu Jan 05, 02:23:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home