Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Sheri's First Irish Hiking Scarf



Hi there! I just joined this KAL (it's my first KAL!). I started my very first Irish Hiking Scarf on December 31, and I finished it tonight. (Pictures taken pre-blocking.) I used Patons Canadiana and 4.5mm needles. I really liked knitting this a lot! Tomorrow I think I will pick out another color for the second one. This color is called Oatmeal - sorta beige. My pictures aren't very great - my Kodak software is freaking out and won't let my open any of the pictures I just transferred (even though they are there). These are the first pics I transferred this year. It lets me open all the other ones, just not these ones.... Grrr! I added fringes to this one, but the next one I may just do plain.

I love looking at all of the other members' scarves and hats! It's interesting to see what colors people choose and what kinds of yarns are used.

Happy New Year everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home