Thursday, February 02, 2006

Irish Hiking Scarf Progress

Irish Hiking Scarf

Blog entries regarding my Irish Hiking Scarf


I've had to set this aside for a bit while I work on other things, but here is my progress since beginning this scarf on Monday. I'm learning so much from this (my first cable project) and can't wait to wear it. I'm using Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted in "Tiger Lily." I have some other stash yarns I am considering for a second one, including Rowan Calmer and Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran.

In my opinion, this is an excellent "first cable" project.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I love the color that you used! I just went to my local yarn shop yesterday to purchase yarn to start my first irish hiking scarf and I am very excited. I can't wait to see what I looks like in the end.

Mon Feb 06, 12:56:00 PM CST  
Blogger Twisted Knitter said...

Thank you, Heather! Have you cast on for yours yet??

Thu Feb 09, 03:56:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home