Monday, February 20, 2006

Karaoke Scarf DONE!

I put this aside so I could knit socks and then the Knitting Olympics (which I sucked at, but that is another thing). It has been so cold here that I picked this up again last night so I could finish, and VOILA!

Irish Hiking Scarf - Done!

Yarn: 3 skeins SWTC's Karaoke (Mermaid Mix) #278

First, isn't this yarn amazing? Not only the way the colors blend, but if you could just feel it, you would not want to put it down. That is why I am going to make the matching handwarmers next!

5 Comments:

Blogger knit_chick said...

That is such a beautiful colorway! The silk/wool blend must feel absolutely wonderful.

Mon Feb 20, 09:24:00 PM CST  
Blogger Dympna said...

Your scarf is beautiful.
I also am not doing well on my Olympic Knitting. I new when I picked an Intarsia sweater I was going to have a hard time finishing. Of course isn't that what the Olympics are all about. Challenging ourselves even if we know there is no way we can finish.

Tue Feb 21, 01:13:00 PM CST  
Blogger knitfriendly said...

I LOVE the way that your scarf turned out with that incredible yarn. Is it soft to the touch?

Fri Feb 24, 08:03:00 AM CST  
Blogger Adelle said...

This yarn is DEFINITELY soft to the touch. It was probably one my favorites to ever work with... It really feels incredible!

Sat Feb 25, 05:03:00 AM CST  
Blogger lomara said...

That is so gorgeous!

Sat Feb 25, 05:12:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home