Wednesday, June 21, 2006

New Member

I just joined up and wanted to share my progress so far with the IHS. I must say that I absolutely love this project. I am part of the Stashalong, and I had some Misti Alpaca in my stash that I didn't know what to do with. I saw this pattern and it was perfect! I am hoping to have enough leftover to make the Irish Walking Hat too. Here are a few pictures. The yarn color is raspberry sorbet. It is the softest stuff to ever work with!

Here is a close up of the cable detail. It also really shows off the yarn color.

I will keep posting as I make more progress. I have enjoyed seeing everyone else's work as well!

2 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Misti Alpaca ... drool. My very favorite yarn. The scarf is beautiful. :)

Thu Jun 22, 03:59:00 PM CDT  
Blogger LLA said...

That is a gorgeous color!

Mon Jun 26, 08:46:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home