Friday, September 01, 2006

Ready for the cold, cold winter

Hurray! The scarf is finished. It was so easy to do yet not in the least bit tedious or boring. I enjoyed knitting it. It felt like butter. I used Classic Elite Inca Print Alpaca, color 4652 on size 9 bamboo needles. The label didn't have a colorway name. I'll be giving this one away to a friend who has a birthday coming up soon. I've enjoyed knowing that I was part of a group knitting away and checking in to the webpage to see what other people had used for their scarves. After finishing up a few other projects I plan to make this again for myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Wow I would've never thought to use the Inca Print, but now I'm convinced...looks great!

Sun Sep 03, 05:31:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Stephanie said...

The yarn fits beautifully with the pattern. Gorgeous!

Sun Sep 24, 09:17:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home