Thursday, November 09, 2006

Irish Hiking Scarf


I started my Irish Hiking cable scarf last Friday and have finished 40 repeats. This is a fun and fast pattern but I can only knit for a short time because of a fractured shoulder. Once it is finished, I hope to knit several more for gifts.
Notice the shorter needles? I bought them to knit the scarf and wristwarmers. They are Clover bamboo size US8 in the 9 inch length. The shorter needles are easier to use with my injury. I also finished another pair of wrist warmers in red. Hopefully I can finish another scarf in red to match the wrist warmers. Photos of the wristwarmers are on my blog - http://www.artseycrafts.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger tiennieknits said...

Oohh, hope you're feeling better soon! The scarf is looking great.

Thu Nov 09, 11:25:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home