Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm Back Baby!

In my earlier post I mentioned that I ran out of yarn and searched high and low to find the same Iceland Madil Colbalt Blue, 929 and finally found 4 balls on eBay from QualityFibers Store. I was nervous that the due lot wouldn't match so I got an extra ball in case I was going to have to start all over again, but I got the yarn a few days ago and it matches perfectly. I couldn't be more thrilled. So, I'm back knitting my own person IHS and it is great. I have to tell you, if you want to spend $11/ball on yarn (which I can't afford) that you gotta try this Iceland Madil, no joke it is a dream to knit with. Luckily, it didn't cost that much for me on eBay BUT I still say it you get a chance get some of this stuff, its like knitting butta (thank you Barbara)!

So here is a picture of the previous knitted half of my IHS and the new yarn I just got...

Irish Hiking Scarf, Iceland Madil, Colbalt Blue, 929

Keep y'all posted on how it comes out.

(I type y'all now cause I live in Texas but I don't actually say y'all in real like so don't hold it against me.)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

wow! congrats on finding matching yarn, and at such a great price!

Tue Dec 19, 08:07:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home