Saturday, May 12, 2007

My trails and tribulations of the IHS!

I really don't think I am suppose to knit this. Ugh!! I have ripped out it out a couple of times as I didn't like the yarn that I was using. I finally found a yarn that I like and its turning out great. I have 3 inches done.



BUT!!! I have now lost the pattern with the rows that I have completed and do not know which row I am on. I think I know but am not sure. Errrrr!!



I am using Charleston yarn by Stylecraft. It is 67% Acrylic Courtelle, 33% Nylon. The colour is white with flecks of yellow, blue, pink and it so softy and fuzzy. perfect for the scarf. I thought that I would work on it tonight but I guess I'm not.



Hopefully this sheet is around my messy desk somewhere. Maybe in the glove box of the car. Will have to check when hubby gets home.



Thanks for letting me vent!

Leigh Ann

1 Comments:

Blogger Leigh Ann said...

Well I still haven't found the sheet that has the pattern on it or the row I am on.

I used the back to write down client information for hubby and I think he tossed it. But if I measure the cables I should be on row 8. I think I am going to take it from there and run with it.

Mon May 21, 10:04:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home