Monday, September 17, 2007

My First Completed IHS

Yarn: Lion Cashmere Blend
Needles: size 8 bamboo dpns and cable needle

I finished my first IHS over a month ago and have finally gotten around to taking pictures and posting it. It ended up about an inch or two shorter than the pattern because I ran out of yarn, but I'm happy enough with the length. The only thing I did differently from the pattern was that I ended on a row earlier than 7, maybe 4 or 5, so that the edge I finished on looked more similar to the beginning edge.



I really enjoyed this project. It went quickly and the pattern turned out nicely with the cashmere blend yarn. It's extremely soft and warm, and I can't wait to wear it this winter.

2 Comments:

Blogger Luciana DeVito said...

Beautiful! Love the color!

Thu Sep 20, 04:09:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Shammickite said...

nice and neat, lovely colour!

Wed Sep 26, 08:27:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home