Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Knitting as Therapy!











I started this two nights ago, using Angels & Elephants DK Blue-faced Leicester in ‘Holly Berry’. It is lovely to knit with and the scarf progresses quickly compared to the ‘Refresher’ baby cardigan I have just finished, due to the needle size - 5mm for the scarf and 2.25mm for the cardigan. Happily sitting and knitting and drinking Earl Grey, and looking at the grey weather outside. Spotty dog and I were up and out early, so I can spend the rest of the day crafting and not going out into the murky weather. Sorry the pictures aren't in chronological order, but I got fed up with this being the third time I have tried to post this...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bets said...

Pretty, and looks so soft!

Tue Oct 09, 05:53:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home